- The game makes you go from room to room cleaning a huge disgusting mess before your guests arrive at 6:00. By going from room to room in the little time you have I think that it exercises the brain.
- The game 'CLEAN YOUR HOME' is a game that tests to see how well you can clean up a big mess in a short amount of time to make your house presentable.
- Last but not least the game teaches you that if you do not want to be under the stress that you are in in the game, then you should keep your house clean in reality.
- at the top of the screen, there is an avatar that tells you what to do, but it lies and you have to figure out how to pass the level without obeying it.
- it makes you think how to pass the level, when the options you have don't always make sense.
- the gamemaker made it a challenge for the player, testing their skills against a world that doesn't make a lot of sense.
- the avatar that tells you false directions also tries to kill you by persuading you that what it's saying is true, like telling you to hit space to jump when the jump button is actually J.
Worm game - you can't hit the sides or you die; green dots give you points; get the green dot before the blue one.
Raft Wars - use red dots to create an angle to knock your opponents off their raft; have unlimited tennis balls, have to strategize on which ammo to use.
Edheads Virtual Knee Surgery - you learn things such as
- the name(s) of the bones (femur, tibia, and the patella.)
- the materials/instruments that real surgeons would use during knee replacement surgery (tourniquet, scapel, rongeur, drill, mallet, bovie, etc.)
- Sushi-Go-Round: it requires strategy skills and math skills. You use your strategic skills when using and choosing to make different types of sushi for demanding customers. You use your math skills when counting money and finding the total of each sushi.
- Papa's Pancakeria - It requires speed and strategies to serve the most customers and make them as happy as you can. The game has many challenges related to stacking, arranging toppings and pouring syrup.
- Belle's Beauty Boutique - learn good time management and you have to keep customers satisfied.
Draw something - players draw a random word that
only they know while the other players try to guess what the person is drawing. The first player to guess the word receives 3 points. The drawer get 2 points for the first correct answer.
Other players get 10 seconds to guess correctly after the first right answer and receives 1 point if guessed correctly. The player with the most points at the end
This game can be seen as educational from the following points:
- The challenge is to draw a picture of a specific topic. This helps to develop Artistic skills for the future.
- You are only given 60 seconds to draw your topic and for someone to guess it. This helps people to be able to work under pressure and work in a small time frame.
- As words to draw are repeated, it aids to the growth of our brains to connect what the picture is before the picture if finished from memory.